Rudrabhishek on 4 Shravan Somvar
₹11000 | $184
According to Hindu mythology, it was in the month of Sawan that the
Samudra Manthan took place. As the demons and the gods churned the
ocean, out from the ocean emerged fourteen items of divinity. A deadly
poison also came out, and it was considered the death and destruction of
the entire world. Lord Shiva took responsibility and swallowed the
poison. However, the poison could not pass his throat, and as a result,
it accumulated there and turned it blue, which is the origin behind one
of his nicknames, Neelkantha (blue throat).
- The fierce form of Lord Shiva is known as Rudra. Rudra, the fierce avatar of Lord Shiva, is considered as the embodiment of destruction
- Lord Shiva can be worshipped in many ways, but the way, which has the power to bring the most effective result, is Abhishek of Shivalingam
- This lingam Abhishek symbolizes the cleansing of the universe in the idol form. As Lord Shiva is destroyer and creator the universe, this Abhishek immensely pleases him
- Ensure a happy and prosperous married life
- Enhance positivity by overcoming all your troubles
- Get rid of the sins of past life
- A list of dos and don’ts to be followed during and before the puja
- Online link through you can watch this puja online
- Puja will be performed on 4 Sharvan Somvar (26 July, 2 Aug, 9 Aug, 16 Aug)
- Prasad will be send after the puja
Disclaimer:Astroahead neither represents the temple authorities or its trustees nor are the manufacturer/seller of Prasad products, but is solely a platform which connects you with certain individuals who shall perform puja (‘Service’) on your behalf. Accordingly, Astroahead makes no representation or warranties of any kind express or implied as to the execution of the orders at the Temple or the quality or delivery of Service.
To the full extent permissible by applicable law, Astroahead disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to the warranties of quality, service on fitness for a particular purpose
We take utmost care to ensure that your devotion and reverence reaches God in its true spirit.
Steps we take:
- Ensure that the Puja is performed by qualified and experienced pundits only.
- Make sure that Puja is performed according to Vedic rituals.
- Make use of superior quality ‘Samagri’ to perform the Puja.
- Take Utmost care that the Puja is performed at the correct time (Mahurat) for best results.
- Provide support and guidance to our clients at every step.
I didn’t know the importance of puja, thank you for sharing the wonderful benefits of performing the same. We will continue to follow this ritual.
Thank you for performing puja on behalf of me. I can see my health improving day by day.
Thank you for letting us know the immense benefit of performing puja. We are organizing it in our home every year.
I was going through some unknown fear but the puja which I got it done from this site has relieved me a lot from the fear.
The puja has really brought in peace and contentment at home. We have started experiencing positivity.
Astroahead.com is an astrology based online web portal, which provides umpteen event related pujas and horoscope related services. We have an array of renowned astrologers who serve all your astrology related queries through an online website, telephone calls, skype calls and App.
Astroahead.com as an interface between you and the astrologer. When you choose a specific online puja on our website, we send you a confirmation mail, which contains all the details about the puja, along with an online link where you can see the puja online (this link is provided in case the puja is not place specific). Also, you will get various dos and don’ts, in the mail, that you need to follow during the puja. On the completion of the puja, Prasad will be couriered to you at the address provided.
We conducts all the rites and rituals at the places mentioned in the pujas (otherwise, at a specific place which has been spiritually purified and energized in accordance with Vastu principles)
Yes, you can attend your puja in person. If you can't attend, your family members or friends can. You may even opt for Live streaming of puja being performed.
In case of any issues, please reach out to us through our Contact Us Page or please call our toll free number – 8800870210 – to speak to our customer care executives for the requisite assistance.
Yes, Your payment details are 100% secure. We use highly secure SSL enabled payment gateway with 256 bit encryption to safeguard your payment information.