Kojagiri Lakshmi Puja on Sharad Purnima
₹3658 | $61
Kojagiri Lakshmi Puja on Sharad Purnima
It is believed that Goddess Lakshmi was born on Sharad Purnima. Kojagari Lakshmi Puja is done on this day to invoke and seek the blessings of the Goddess for prosperity. Since the Earth and the Moon are very close to each other on this day, the Moon God is pleased to receive its healing powers.
Kojagari Lakshmi Puja is celebrated in honour of Maa Mahalakshmi, the goddess of wealth and prosperity. On this day, the tradition of Kojagari Lakshmi Puja are carried out and special offering is made to Maa Lakshmi and the nine planets in our solar sytem
According to one such legend, there was once an artisan that created an idol of Alakshmi (the Goddess of Poverty). A king in the eastern part of the country promised his artisans that he would buy any object that remained unsold. So when he did buy the idol of Alakshmi, misery struck his kingdom. The queen was then advised by someone to observe the Kojagari Lakshmi vrat on the full moon night of Ashwin, and do the Laxmi puja as per the rituals. After performing the rituals, the kingdom soon established itself once again
- The Purnima which falls in the month of Ashwin (according to Hindu Calendar) is known as Sharad Purnima
- It is believed appeasing Maa Lakshmi on this day ensure happiness and prosperity in the life of devotee
- Maa Lakshmi is worshipped as the goddess of wealth. According to puranas, one can overcome all his financial troubles by appeasing Maa Lakshmi
- Maa Lakshmi blesses her devotees with wealth and luck. By appeasing her, one can get rid of poverty. All his wishes get fulfilled and you achieve peace in life
- Create favorable situation/ position in life and nullify malefic effect of inflicted Saturn and moon
- Overcome all the troubles you are facing in your business
- Ensure financial stability and prosperity in life
- Learned pandits will perform this puja on your behalf
- A list of dos and don’ts to be followed during and before the puja
- Prasad will be sent after the puja
Astroahead neither represents the temple authorities or its trustees nor are the manufacturer/seller of Prasad products, but is solely a platform which connects you with certain individuals who shall perform puja (‘Service’) on your behalf. Accordingly,
Astroahead makes no representation or warranties of any kind express or implied as to the execution of the orders at the Temple or the quality or delivery of Service.To the full extent permissible by applicable law, Astroahead disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to the warranties of quality, service on fitness for a particular purpose.
Kojagari Lakshmi Puja is celebrated in many parts of India but most popularly in Bengal, Assam, and Maharashtra. It is held on the day when the moonlight glitters brightly on the new harvest and spreads its healing powers to the crops.
Kojagari means the Night of Awakening. The word Kojagari is derived from Ko Jagroti means Who is awake? Goddess Lakshmi descends on earth on this day asks if anyone is awake who wants to receive her blessings. People stay awake on this night in order to receive her divine blessings.
We take utmost care to ensure that your devotion and reverence reaches God in its true spirit.
Steps we take:
- Ensure that the Puja is performed by qualified and experienced pundits only.
- Make sure that Puja is performed according to Vedic rituals.
- Make use of superior quality ‘Samagri’ to perform the Puja.
- Take Utmost care that the Puja is performed at the correct time (Mahurat) for best results.
- Provide support and guidance to our clients at every step.
After we got the puja performed the court case which was prolonged for years came into our favor.
The puja has really brought in peace and contentment at home. We have started experiencing positivity.
I didn’t know the importance of puja, thank you for sharing the wonderful benefits of performing the same. We will continue to follow this ritual.
I was working very hard but wasn’t able to achieve success, and then I came to know about the rituals that are supposed to be followed. Now, I see a change in my career after performing this puja.
Thank you for letting us know the immense benefit of performing puja. We are organizing it in our home every year.
Astroahead.com is an astrology based online web portal, which provides umpteen event related pujas and horoscope related services. We have an array of renowned astrologers who serve all your astrology related queries through an online website, telephone calls, skype calls and App.
Astroahead.com as an interface between you and the astrologer. When you choose a specific online puja on our website, we send you a confirmation mail, which contains all the details about the puja, along with an online link where you can see the puja online (this link is provided in case the puja is not place specific). Also, you will get various dos and don’ts, in the mail, that you need to follow during the puja. On the completion of the puja, Prasad will be couriered to you at the address provided.
We conducts all the rites and rituals at the places mentioned in the pujas (otherwise, at a specific place which has been spiritually purified and energized in accordance with Vastu principles)
Yes, you can attend your puja in person. If you can't attend, your family members or friends can. You may even opt for Live streaming of puja being performed.
In case of any issues, please reach out to us through our Contact Us Page or please call our toll free number – 8800870210 – to speak to our customer care executives for the requisite assistance.
Yes, Your payment details are 100% secure. We use highly secure SSL enabled payment gateway with 256 bit encryption to safeguard your payment information.