₹3658 | $61
Lord Sudarshana is the form of a Chakra. He is considered as one of the most powerful avatars of Lord Vishnu, and can be seek as holding a Sudarshana chakra in his right hand. Sudarshana chakra is the most powerful weapon known. In Tamil, Lord Sudarshana is also known as Chakarath Aalwar.
By performing sudarshana homam, one can protect himself and his family from the ill effects of black magic, evil eye. It also escapes one from untimely events. This homam improves the energy level in environment and eliminates the undesirable elements from life.
This homam can be performed on Ekadashi, Dwadasi and Poornima days for effective results. The main ingredients used during this homam is white mustard and 108 herbs.
- To improve the overall auspiciousness in the environment.
- Bestows the performer with Lord Vishnu’s protection.
- Done on Ekadashi, Dwadasi and Poornima days.
- Main Deity: Lord Sudarshana.
- White mustard, 108 herbs are the main ingredients used.
When to Perform?
The date can be fixed according to one’s nakshatra, the yoga, and thithi of that particular date. Saturdays, Ekadasi & Pournami are proved to beneficial for performing Sudarsana homam.
- This is a very powerful homam, it protects us from our direct and indirect enemies and saves us from all forms of evil.
- The Sudarshana Homam also cures any type of health problems and any type of physical or mental troubles/illnesses.
- A powerful remedy for a person who is severely affected by evil Drishti, evil spirits or negative energy. It also protects one from black magic and dark evil spells to cast.
- Overall this homam protects us from all our problems and one shall be blessed with a happy life and auspiciousness in life thereby helping one to attain moksha.
What is Sudarshana Homam Mantra?
To get blessings of Lord Sudarshana, it is advised to chant this mantra daily.
- Om Namo Bhagavathe Mahasudarshanaya Deepthre, Jwalapareethaya Sarvadigshobhanakaraya Brahmane Para Jyothishe, Hum Paht Swaha
- List of Dos and Don’ts that needs to be followed before and during the homam
- Prasad (Panchmeva and Holy Ash) will be Courier after the Puja
Astroahead neither represents the
temple authorities or its trustees nor are the manufacturer/seller of
Prasad products, but is solely a platform which connects you with
certain individuals who shall perform puja (‘Service’) on your behalf.
Accordingly, Astroahead makes no representation or warranties of any
kind express or implied as to the execution of the orders at the Temple
or the quality or delivery of Service.
To the full extent permissible
by applicable law, Astroahead disclaims all warranties, express or
implied, including, but not limited to the warranties of quality,
service on fitness for a particular purpose.
We take utmost care to ensure that your devotion and reverence reaches God in its true spirit.
Steps we take:
- Ensure that the Puja is performed by qualified and experienced pundits only.
- Make sure that Puja is performed according to Vedic rituals.
- Make use of superior quality ‘Samagri’ to perform the Puja.
- Take Utmost care that the Puja is performed at the correct time (Mahurat) for best results.
- Provide support and guidance to our clients at every step.
I didn’t know the importance of puja, thank you for sharing the wonderful benefits of performing the same. We will continue to follow this ritual.
I was facing a lot of difficulties in my life and I didn’t know what to do. I was not aware of the puja that was supposed to be performed, thanks for guiding us about the puja.
The puja has really brought in peace and contentment at home. We have started experiencing positivity.
Thank you for performing puja on behalf of me. I can see my health improving day by day.
I really thank you for chanting the mantra on behalf of us. We have a sense of satisfaction after this mantra jaap.
Astroahead.com is an astrology based online web portal, which provides umpteen event related pujas and horoscope related services. We have an array of renowned astrologers who serve all your astrology related queries through an online website, telephone calls, skype calls and App.
Astroahead.com as an interface between you and the astrologer. When you choose a specific online puja on our website, we send you a confirmation mail, which contains all the details about the puja, along with an online link where you can see the puja online (this link is provided in case the puja is not place specific). Also, you will get various dos and don’ts, in the mail, that you need to follow during the puja. On the completion of the puja, Prasad will be couriered to you at the address provided.
We conducts all the rites and rituals at the places mentioned in the pujas (otherwise, at a specific place which has been spiritually purified and energized in accordance with Vastu principles)
Yes, you can attend your puja in person. If you can't attend, your family members or friends can. You may even opt for Live streaming of puja being performed.
In case of any issues, please reach out to us through our Contact Us Page or please call our toll free number – 8800870210 – to speak to our customer care executives for the requisite assistance.
Yes, Your payment details are 100% secure. We use highly secure SSL enabled payment gateway with 256 bit encryption to safeguard your payment information.